This post may contain affiliate links. I was provided a copy for reviewing purposes but this review contains my honest thoughts and opinions.
- Author: Tara Taylor Quinn, Heatherly Bell, Claire McEwen, Lisa Dyson, Kris Fletcher, Kristina Knight, Jo McNally, Dana Nussio, Janet Lee Nye, Angel Smits
- Genre: Romance
- Published: October 17, 2017 by IndieWrites
- Length: 759 pages
- Available on Amazon
This anthology of ten unique romance novellas (by numerous best-selling authors, might I add) was a great read during my honeymoon. Each novella stands alone, which makes it perfect for enjoying in bits and pieces.
- Tara Taylor Quinn's It Was You examines the hearty emotions of a life-long friendship turned romance. When Robbie finds out she is pregnant, she can't believe she let herself get into this situation - her pregnancy is a result of a one-night-stand with Colt, her longest friend. She knows that Colt's professional baseball career is able to provide more than enough for their unborn child but, Robbie has a career of her own and doesn't want her emotions to get in the mix. The story has a comforting touch, and Quinn tells this story of a tense relationship with a tone of familiarity that is sure to bring you much enjoyment.
- Heatherly Bell's The Right Man tells the story of a couple who had it all but lost it... or so they thought. Trish and Jimmy separate due to a HUGE disagreement. But Trish can't stand being without him, so much so that she can't bring herself to tell her family they've called off the wedding. There is some emotional baggage that weighs pretty heavy in this story but the way in which Bell is able to pack the punch into a short novella is really impressive.
- Claire McEwen's Her Hometown Cowboy is what we all want from a romance novel. Daisy is a type-A lawyer living in NYC and Nate is a veteran with dreams of turning his family ranch into a non-profit for vets with PTSD. When the two bump into each other unexpectedly, Daisy and Nate both see some hurt in each other's eyes that they can relate to, despite their obvious differences. Things heat up between the unlikely pair, which makes this a perfect ready for cozy nights snuggled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea.
Overall, I was very pleased with this collection. It earns a 4 out of 5 stars from me. Many of the characters and plots could use a bit of further development but you simply cannot get a better value for your money! This anthology of sweet, truly heartwarming novellas will only cost you $0.99.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you pick up your own copy of Falling for You and tell me your thoughts in the comments!